FAQ More Information...
How Do I Place An Order?
Simply click on the product that you desire, then check out. If you'd like to go back and buy more items, just go back and do so, then check out to pay for your products. If you are a hair client in the Seattle area, then click on "Book Now" to book your appointment online with your $25 dollar deposit to make an appointment.
What hair colors do we have?
Most of the hair is processed in China prior to arriving to the U.S.; however, we can custom color and Ombre the hair for you.
Payment and Shipping?
We don't except cash or checks for hair and wig products; please order online. Shipping is included inside the Continental U.S.! If you live in the Seattle area, you may come pick up your shippment, or shipped to you, outside of the Seattle area or anywhere in the continental U.S., we will ship free of charge in the U.S.. Hair clients will receive their hair at the time of their hair appointment. We ship ground only for now; most shipping orders take up to 3 days in the Seattle area and allow up to 7 to 14 days to arrive outside of Seattle, Washington.
Secure Ordering & Payment Options?
We use Pay Pal for processing; however, you may make your payment without having a Pay Pal account on the Pay Pal site. You may also make your payment over the phone using a debit card; however, do to bank processing, it will take several days longer to receive your hair. If you have any problem with Pay Pal please call them directly at 409-952-8899!
Returns & Refunds?
If the hair has not been opened and unwrapped, we will trade it for different hair! However, we can not take back or trade wigs because they where custom to your head size.
What is the difference between Remy and Virgin Hair?
The cuticle going in one direction is better for long time use. It does not tangle or shed!
How long should I buy my hair?
How should you care for the hair?
When Washing the Wig:
1. Comb hair well before washing to remove any tangles. Tangled human hair becomes extremely matted when wet.
2. Wet hair with lukewarm water. Ensure that hair is completely saturated with water.
3. Coat wet hair with moisturizing shampoo. Lightly squeeze the shampoo from the top through hair ends. Avoid scrubbing or rubbing hair to prevent it from tangling.
4. Rinse well with clear lukewarm water. Use a downward motion and pull water through hair using your fingers when rinsing. Do not rub the hair this will cause it to tangle.
5. Dry the hair using a blow dryer or to dry the hair naturally use a towel to soak up excess water and leave to air dry on a clean towel.
When Drying the Wig:
Leave your hair in a cool place to dry, preferably an open space. It's not recommended to put it out in direct sun light as over time, too much UV rays might damage the hair's texture just like your own hair. After drying, spray special wig de-tangling and shine spray and then comb and brush it accordingly.
When Setting Your Wig:
Human hair wigs can be set quite easily by following these instructions:
1. Comb your wig to make sure there is no tangling and then set the rollers with rolling papers and setting cream.
2. Place it under the sitting drier on low heat settings for approximately 45 minutes to an hour. If you don't have a sitting drier, just leave it on your wig stand or wig head overnight for it to dry.
3. When it is dry enough, remove the rollers and style as you like it.
Styling Your Wig:
1. Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
2. When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
3. To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these.
Ø Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
Ø Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide tooth comb.
Ø Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
Ø Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer.
Ø Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
Ø Lightly brush or back comb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
Storing Your Wig:
Try to get a wig stand or a wig head to store your wig to prevent tangling and catching dirt. If traveling, place wig in a protective bag or box to prevent folding, stretching or loss of hair.
How To Wash A Human Hair Wig:
Gently remove tangles using a wide tooth comb, working gradually from the ends to the root of the hair.
While holding the hair in your hands, gently wet with cool water, but do not soak as this may cause the hair to tangle. Once wet, apply a small amount of Pure Care Hydra Shampoo and distribute evenly throughout hair using your fingers.
Rinse with cool water to remove shampoo.
DO NOT WRING OR SQUEEZE.
Apply a small amount of Pure Care Hydra Conditioner and distribute evenly throughout hair using your fingers. For best results, use the Pure Care Intensive Recovery Mask, as needed, for a deeper conditioning treatment.
Rinse with cool water to remove conditioner. Gently pat and press with a soft towel to remove excess water. Do not rub, squeeze, twist or wring hair. *DO NOT WRING OR SQUEEZE*
Place on a folding stand and allow to air dry.
Once dry, use your fingers or a wide tooth comb to comb through the hair. Use Pure Care Daily Protect Leave-In Spray to protect your hair before using a curling iron or flat iron. It can also be used as a daily hair moisturizer to eliminate frizz and hydrate and detangle hair. Use Pure Care Shine Serum to add shine and luster.
Thank you for shopping with us!
Please keep in mind that straight hair will hang longest, wavy hair will shrink two or three inches, while curly texture's can shrink up to half it's length.